We have many different levels or instruction for your to get your kids moving and flipping! All our tumbling classes are $60/month for 1 hour and 10 minutes long and include 15 minutes of warm up, 45 minutes of instruction and 10 minutes of warm down and stretching. Our classes run month by month not in sessions. You can sign up at any time and stay enrolled as long as you like!
We have named all our classes according to the skill they are working on in the class. Your child will get to move up as they gain these skills. Since we don't run in sessions a coach can move them up at any point in the month.
- Basic Training: Handstands, bridges, cartwheels, forward and backward rolls.
- Walkover: Back bends to the ground, kick overs from a bridge, front/back walkovers and round offs.
- Back Handspring: Standing back handspring, round off back handspring, dive rolls, and front handsprings.
- Back Handspring Plus: connecting a back walkover to a back handspring, round off to multiple back handsprings, and connecting skills like front walkovers through to round offs (the main focus of this class is develop power through back handsprings that will develop into a tuck).
- Tucks: Jumps to back handsprings, multiple back handsprings, punch fronts, round off back tucks and round off back handsprings to tuck.
- Layouts: Standing tucks, punch front step out, standing back handsprings through to tucks and layouts, and round off back handsprings through to layout.
- Fulls: All advance tumbling beyond a layout is taught in this class.